Grade 8 academic scholarship examinations 2022 (for entry into Grade 8 in 2023)
Tuesday 15 February OR Thursday 17 February 2022 from14h00 to 16h15
- Only applicants who have achieved a high overall average, usually above 80% in the St David’s Marist Inanda entrance examination, will be invited to take part in the academic scholarship exams
Sports scholarship assessments
- Applications for sports scholarships need to be received by Wednesday 16 February 2022
- Sports scholarship assessments will take place on Monday 21 AND Tuesday 22 February 2022
- Sports scholarship candidates should have achieved a high level of performance in one of the sports offered by St David’s Marist Inanda (district/provincial/national), and generally should be A-team players in their Primary School.
Cultural scholarship assessments
- Applications for cultural scholarships need to be received by Wednesday 16 February 2022
- Generally, only exceptionally talented boys will be considered – those playing at a Grade 2 level or above in Music or those who have excelled in Drama
- Scholarships are assessed on an individual basis. Following the submission of a CV, shortlisted candidates will be invited to a practical audition
Please send application forms to the Admissions Office - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel: +27 (0)11 215 7600
PO Box 55026, Northlands 2116